New Private Jobs in Islamabad for Males & Females
These New Private Jobs in Islamabad for Males and Females are announced through the Daily Dawn News Paper. A well-reputed real estate business firm is seeking applications from qualified male and female applicants to fill the vacant positions.
All these positions are based in Islamabad. Jobs are opening for Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Marketing Executives, Call Center Representatives, and Receptionists.
Interested males and females applicants having Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree with relevant field experience may apply online at [email protected].
New Private Jobs in Islamabad
|Posted on:||25th August 2022|
|Last Date:||August 31, 2022|
|Address:||Private Company, Islamabad|
New Private Jobs in Islamabad – Job Advertisement
Read More Post
University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Jobs 2022
Customer Service Representative Jobs in Islamabad
Job Short details
Rs 60,000 – Rs 80,000 a month
Full Job Information
Spoken and Written Language:
The ability to communicate with the emphasis on how well it is done, in terms of appropriateness, sensitivity and the capacity to deal with unfamiliar topics.
Candidates should be able to deal with hostile questioning confidently. Candidates should be able to get and hold onto his/her turn to speak.
The capacity to achieve the most goals and express oneself on a range of topics.
Candidates should be able to show visitors around and give a detailed description of a place.
Other Soft Skills:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively
– Ability to address customers’ service needs and adjust the language for different customers
– Ability to control and drive direction of call with customer in all situations with an ability to adjust behavior and handle interpersonal situations
– The ability to diagnose and identify problems and to then provide a quick, clear solution on the first contact
Experience in gathering information and summarizing key facts
– Ability to quickly gain trust and build rapport
– Ability to show individualized attention and personal involvement
– At least 6 months experience of working in a US/UK bound call center.
– At least 6 months experience in customer support.
- Professionally handle all the requests from clients/customers/users to ensure that the issues have been handled thoroughly.
- Work with integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently gather all the details and information regarding the issues to fulfill the consumer/user/client needs and research the solution through the provided knowledge.
- Provide quality support to the clients/customers/users for a US based limo services operations as per requirements
- Document issues and actions on portal.
- Handle issues keeping in view the best interest of both the company and the client.
- Be open and receptive to constructive criticism and feedback from the seniors and improve one ’s self on the basis of feedback.
- Necessarily meet all the KPIs and the criteria set to measure the performance.
- Be able to actively take part in training sessions and supervision of the colleagues and juniors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Rs60,000.00 – Rs80,000.00 per month
- Have you worked with UK/US based Clients in the past?
- Do you have strong English Communication Skills?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Application response rate: 79%
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Pingback: Dreamland Marketing Job Post for Office Staff in Islamabad Best - Republic Post Network
Pingback: PwC New Jobs for Intern Trainee Best - Jobs Karoge
Pingback: Impact HR KM Solutions Jobs for Computer Operator Best - Jobs Karoge